2013년 11월 25일 월요일

About 'air force items'|...scavenger hunt was so much fun and lasted all summer. There was over 350 items to find and I had a blast looking for them. Because I ...







About 'air force items'|...scavenger hunt was so much fun and lasted all summer. There was over 350 items to find and I had a blast looking for them. Because I ...








               I               had               always               been               one               of               those               people               that               shunned               the               military.

Not               the               mission               of               the               military,               but               shunned               the               sheer               desire               of               joining.

I               graduated               high               school,               graduated               college,               received               my               first               job               out               of               college               and               still               had               the               same               mindset;               a               refusal               to               become               "owned"               by               the               military.
               That               all               changed               at               the               beginning               of               2010.

I               was               unemployed,               confused               at               what               I               wanted               to               do               with               my               life,               and               wanted               to               have               an               important               job               with               a               purpose.

In               February               2010               I               had               the               idea               to               join               the               service.

I               put               my               idea               into               action               and               went               to               visit               the               Air               Force               recruiting               office               in               my               town.

I               went               to               MEPs,               earned               a               higher               than               average               score               on               my               ASVAB,               and               the               next               thing               I               knew,               I               did               what               I               vowed               never               to               do:               signed               on               the               dotted               line               of               a               military               contract.

On               April               20th,               2010,               I               swore               into               the               United               States               Air               Force.

I               was               excited               to               start               my               adventure               and               new               career,               however               I               had               enlisted               in               the               DEP               program               and               had               to               wait               for               a               ship               date.

My               ship               date               finally               arrived,               which               was               December               14th,               2010.

Time               passed               by               fairly               quickly               and               before               I               knew               it,               I               was               packing               my               required               items,               ready               to               embark               on               my               journey               as               "trainee"               for               basic               training.
               As               a               United               States               Air               Force               trainee,               I               had               the               task               of               working               with               50               other               females               in               close               quarters               with               little               privacy               and               tons               of               stress               (definitely               not               fun).

I               attended               mandatory               classes               to               learn               the               core               values               of               the               United               States               Air               Force,               and               learned               the               most               important               rule               of               all:               to               do               as               I               was               told               without               question.

After               the               first               week               of               shock               from               my               new               environment,               I               was               determined               to               complete               my               assignment               in               basic               training;               not               only               for               myself,               but               to               make               my               family               proud.

Making               sure               my               uniform               and               shoes               were               displayed               properly,               knowing               the               chain               of               command               flawlessly,               and               having               my               personal               drawer,               and               bed               inspection               ready               were               my               main               objectives               while               in               basic               training.

Another               main               objective               of               my               military               career               was               to               make               sure               I               was               physically               fit               to               perform               my               job,               so,               I               had               to               pass               my               PT               test.

I               did               pass               my               PT               test,               however,               it               was               too               bittersweet.

Even               though               I               passed               my               test,               I               failed,               because               I               blew               out               my               knee               in               the               second               week               of               training               and               could               no               longer               run               which               meant               I               was               "broken".

After               that               incident,               I               was               constantly               in               sick               call,               required               a               non-marching               waiver,               and               even               took               a               trip               to               the               base               hospital.

My               flight               was               angry               with               me               because               I               couldn't               keep               up               and               I               felt               like               a               failure.

I               felt               even               more               like               a               failure               when               the               doctor               told               me               that               I               was               no               longer               able               to               train,               thus               separating               me               from               my               squadron               and               reassigned               me               to               the               medical               squadron:               the               dreaded               319th.
               I               spent               the               rest               of               my               military               career               there               in               the               319th               getting               yelled               at               while               hobbling               around.

After               staying               in               the               319th               for               nearly               the               whole               duration               of               what               basic               training               was,               which               is               eight               weeks,               I               was               discharged.

I               didn't               get               to               graduate               with               my               flight               or               have               the               honor               of               coming               home               an               Airman               with               my               stripes,               however,               I               do               have               my               memories:               my               name               tapes,               G.I.

prescription               glasses,               and               my               DD214.

Even               though               I               was               a               member               for               a               little               while,               I               am               honored               to               have               gone               as               far               as               I               could.

Not               much               of               a               career,               but               it               is               my               military               career               and               not               many               people               can               say               that               they               had               the               opportunity               to               join               the               military.

Although               my               career               didn't               turn               out               exactly               how               I               envisioned,               I               am               proud               that               I               took               my               Oath               of               Enlistment               and               experienced               a               little               bit               of               what               it               was               like               to               be               a               member               of               the               military.






Image of air force items






air force items
air force items


air force items Image 1


air force items
air force items


air force items Image 2


air force items
air force items


air force items Image 3


air force items
air force items


air force items Image 4


air force items
air force items


air force items Image 5


  • Related blog with air force items





    1. tararualibrary.wordpress.com/   03/26/2012
      ...will also be available. Why not whet your appetite by checking out some of our air force items available. Share this: StumbleUpon Digg Reddit Twitter Facebook Print Email Party with ...
    2. belmontclub.blogspot.com/   05/18/2003
      ...amount of money available to the Armed Forces of the Philippines. Operationally, however, the...due to the lack of ammunition . Among the items requested by the Philippines from...
    3. cctimeswatch.blogspot.com/   02/17/2006
      ...to be candid in front of your Excellency. I substantially disagree on this issue. They want it item by item. For the time being, they are not raising all of ...
    4. christiangunslinger.blogspot.com/   11/11/2010
      ...current one, to save money, we think this next item coming along is worthy of support... the best fighter in the world. The Air Force wanted 750 of them. In 2009...
    5. spiritrambler8.blogspot.com/   03/09/2007
      ...There is a Common Ground Air Force, also humanitarian, its purpose is..., and other useful and helpful items.” Neutrino calls on ...
    6. zengersmag.blogspot.com/   10/07/2009
      ...but another member of his unit was forced out because of a letter someone had... and other ‘questionable’ items. He felt like he was ...
    7. lalqila.wordpress.com/   09/11/2010
      ...by Saddam). The notion that they would still be in force a decade later was unimaginable...’. However, every single item Iraq sought to import, including...
    8. theunitedstatesofmonsters.blogspot.com/   07/15/2007
      ...the Vietnam war covering: instead of passing the lie such as Today’s US Air Forces’ bombardments targeted the suspected Viet Cong ...
    9. bikerbetty.blogspot.com/   01/15/2007
      ...scavenger hunt was so much fun and lasted all summer. There was over 350 items to find and I had a blast looking for them. Because I ...
    10. zengersmag.blogspot.com/   12/14/2006
      ...administration started “when he hijacked the election in 2000” — one of the items in the bill of particulars against him and Cheney in the event’s leaflet...
    11. Air Force Items - Blog Homepage Results

      ...in the Air Force, Air National Guard and Air Force Reserve for 26 years as a fighter... a site in which I intend to post items of interest to me. I hope they...
      ... and have my secure charter against all that they hate. No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims ...



    Related Video with air force items







    air force items Video 1








    air force items Video 2








    air force items Video 3




    air force items































    0 개의 댓글:

    댓글 쓰기